Tourism Kuranda has won the Mareeba Shire Council – Australia Day Award for significant contribution to the development of commerce and industry 2014.
Congratulations to Tourism Kuranda Chair – Melanie Wicks and a dedicated Committee who have all volunteered their time and skills to help make our achievements possible.
Tourism Kuranda Committee Members:
- Melanie Wicks – Chair
- Christopher Grantham –RainforestationNaturePark
- Kevin Parise – Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Robert Matthews – Kuranda Hotel
- Patricia Green – Honey House
- Catherine Flambo – The Australian Bush Store
- Terry Pates – Frogs Restaurant
- Adrian Pancirov – Heritage Markets
- Glenys Pilat – Mareeba Shire Council
- Mayor Tom Gilmore
- Deputy Mayor Jenny Jensen
Tourism Kuranda Executive Officer Marc Sleeman accepted the award on Australia Day on behalf of Tourism Kuranda.
Posted by Bronwyn under Tablelands News | Posted on 28th Jan 2014