Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Travel arrangements and prices detailed on www.athertontablelands.com.au are provided and coordinated by Tropical Tablelands Tourism.
Tropical Tablelands Tourism has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information onwww.athertontablelands.com.au as at the time of compilation. However, as the relevant accommodation and tour operators on this website supply this information, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained within this website or information as supplied.
Sales of services as contained on this website are made by Tropical Tablelands Tourism, only as an agent for the person, business or company providing the services. Tropical Tablelands Tourism does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services shown. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information (PII) you provide us. PII includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
www.athertontablelands.com.au reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time and for any reason. Questions regarding this policy should be emailed to email@example.com or sent via postal mail to: Tropical Tablelands Tourism address.
What Information We Collect
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
Tropical Tablelands Tourism collects PII when you make a booking, including your full name, address, email address and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
Tropical Tablelands Tourism uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected on www.athertontablelands.com.au may be used to:
• Purchase Tropical Tablelands Tourism products or services. Information collected when you purchase from www.athertontablelands.com.au is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
• Respond to your questions or suggestions – we will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who We Share Your Information With
Tropical Tablelands Tourism does not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
• Accommodation suppliers – Tropical Tablelands Tourism provides the guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking made to the relevant accommodation supplier. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and if they need to contact you about the booking. Although Tropical Tablelands Tourism offers accommodation from reputable accommodation suppliers, we have not placed specific limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any suppliers whose accommodation you purchase onwww.athertontablelands.com.au.
• Legal obligations – Tropical Tablelands Tourism may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to www.athertontablelands.com.au for the purposes of obtaining products or services from www.athertontablelands.com.au . Tropical Tablelands Tourism may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to Tropical Tablelands Tourism’s interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How You Control and Access Your Information
Tropical Tablelands Tourism believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. You have control and access to your information as follows:
• Booking information – If at anytime you would like to alter the PII you provided to www.athertontablelands.com.au in your booking, please contact us.
• General – If at anytime you wish to enquire about any of your PII that is stored by www.athertontablelands.com.au please contact us.
Validity of Rates
All prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD$).
Accommodation costs are for room only and do not include transfer or breakfast cost unless otherwise stated. Prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices over accommodation block out periods may alter from the prices advertised.
Payment is due within 48 hours of receiving confirmation. Please proceed to our “Secure Payment” form to submit credit card details.
Whilst we provide a Free Booking Service, cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a AUD$22.00 (inc. GST) administration fee. This is in addition to the Cancellation Fee of the Service Provider/Operator. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of the accommodation/tour operator overbooking their property or for any reason beyond our control.
These operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control.
BookEasy™ Secure Payment Gateway is provided using SecurePay SecureBill Product. SecureBill uses high security levels, which are standard for Internet banking and large scale e-commerce sites and involve the use of 128-bit encryption. You can check the security level of a web page by clicking on your Internet browsers padlock or key icon. Encryption is the standard way of protecting your information as it is transmitted between you and SecurePay. This involves converting the information into an unreadable code using a “key” (and also decoding it using this “key”). The longer the key, the more difficult it is for others to break the encrypted codes.