Share one man’s passion for crystals and fossils at the Crystal Caves. Journey through 300m2 of tunnels and grottos that Rene built to feature his million year old natural crystals and prehistoric fossils. Take a self-guided tour and marvel at the interactive displays which allow you to touch and photograph the crystals, you can even crack your own!
Journey through Rene’s manmade tunnels and grottos as you share his passion of natural crystals and prehistoric fossils on a self-guided tour of the Crystal Caves. Covering an area of 300 sq meters, the interactive displays allow you to touch and photograph over 600 specimens.
• Self-guide briefing of The Crystal Caves
• Use of Headlamp
• Souvenir guidebook ‘René’s World’
• Unlimited time to see and touch over 600 crystals and fossils
• Unlimited photo opportunities
• Free WiFi
• 300m2 of manmade tunnels & grottos
• Gift and Jewellery shop