Mareeba Bush Stays is a privately-owned, dedicated RV & Caravan Park on the Atherton Tablelands, North Queensland.
Set on 150 acres of private property in the heart of the Atherton Tablelands, just 8km from the centre of Mareeba, this exceptional RV & Caravan park caters directly for self-contained Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles (RV) and Caravans in comfort and with ease.
What makes us unique?
- Mareeba Bush Stays has 12 acres of dedicated parking area ideally situated atop a ridge, providing spectacular, sweeping views over the surrounding hills and plains and unfettered access to cool north-easterly breezes;
- There’s no individual spaces marked or allocated, giving you complete flexibility to choose your preferred location to maximize views, access and privacy;
- Central to all tourist attractions- unhook the van its an easy drive for a day to Cairns, The Reef, The Rainforest, Atherton Tableland towns and even go as far as Chillagoe.
- Good Phone/TV Reception excellent Hi Fi.
- Private sites your choice to be close or away from everyone.
- Relax with friends or alone around a campfire.
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets – clear starry skies.
- Big Rigs welcome no reversing needed.
- Two Dams fully stocked with fresh water fish species and Redclaw.
- Mareeba Bushstays offers a Dump facility and this can be freely utilized by paying guests for both black and grey water disposal.
- Powered sites will be available from July 2018