Join your camp host, Dave “the Ringer”, at the communal campfire. Share in his tales of his days in the bush, whilst enjoy his freshly cooked damper and a sing-along. You have the freedom to choose your own camp site and enjoy the tranquil surrounds of the bush. Then come and cook on the open campfire or in our camp oven pits. As the sun sets, enjoy exchanging travel tips with fellow travellers and relaxing with your favourite drop.
Ringers Rest RV Park is a low-cost “Bush Camp/Caravan Park” suited ideally for self-contained travellers. Set on 360 acres of private property, 6km East from the town of Mareeba North Queensland, this quintessential “Australian Bush Experience” RV Park caters for self-contained Recreational Vehicles (RVs): Motorhomes, Campervans, Caravans and Camper Trailers. Ringers Rest offers a dedicated camping area of 15 acres, with easy sealed road access and freedom to choose your perfect camp site, whether it be with your friends, fellow travellers or simply away on your own.
$10 per site per night (inc. 2 people). Additional people $5 pp/pn. Children under 14 free. No EFTPOS facilities.
* Quiet, secluded bush land parking, on private property 3km off Kennedy Hwy
* Vehicles of all sizes welcome, Big Rigs included
* Sealed road access to spacious, level campground
* Communal Fire Pit & Camp cooking area
* Caretaker on property
* Channel Water available
* Unpowered sites only – plenty of sunny areas for Solar; Generators permitted
* Toilets available with ramp access
* Pets permitted (conditional to good behaviour)
* Wheelchair friendly
* Recycling practices encouraged, with bins provided
* Park Up your RV & head off to explore Cape York*
* Tinaroo Creek backs onto property ~ great for swimming; “catch & release” fishing
* Close to many surrounding attractions including: Wineries, Coffee Plantations, Waterfalls, Ballooning Adventures & much, much more…
Check-In / Check-Out during daylight hours, unless prior arrangements have been made with Management.