What better way to see the Atherton Tablelands than from the back of a Trike? Feel the exhilaration of the wind in your hair as you travel around our beautiful area. Take in the sights without having to worry about getting lost or driving around unfamiliar roads. John is a fully qualified trike operator, and will take the time to make your tour unforgettable.
- One Hour Joy Rides – Your choice of destination – from pick up point and back again.
- 2 hour Pub Crawl – Visit the historical pubs of Peeramon, Malanda and Yungaburra.
- 3 hour Sight-seeing Tour – Visit the waterfalls and the lakes, or Mt Hypipamee, Herberton.
- 4 hour Wine & Coffee Tour – Head over toward Mareeba to visit the Coffee Works, Mango Winery.
- 4 hour Military History – From Atherton – Rocky Creek Memorial – War Birds – Becks Museum.
- Overnight Cape York Camping Tour – Ride to Cooktown and overnight in the historical township.
If none of our packages suit you, or if you have a special interest, why not build your own tour? Contact us so we can help you personalise your own tour.