BRETT’S OUTBACK TASTING ADVENTURES –CAIRNS TOUR
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour – 8 Courses & More!
Entertaining and fascinating commentary by experienced guide to teach you all about the wonderful tasty produce and history of the Tablelands.
- Free Hotel pick up Cairns accommodation (inc Northern Beaches)
- Amazing and diverse scenery from Rainforest, stunning ochre savannah and lush dairy country and dramatic Look outs.
- Private property access
- 3 course Tropical breakfast at Sunset Ridge Davidson Plum & finger lime Farm with incredible views of the rolling hills of the Atherton Tablelands.
- Stunning riverside location for Cheese Platter & Rainforest condiments with glass of wine or 2!
- Australian Platypus park for Platypus viewing followed by lunch of Atherton Red Claw, Kangaroo skewers, Chorizo Crocodile sausage rolls, smoked chicken, smoked fish Dragon fruit cider, Platypus beer and lemon myrtle tea.
- Gallo Dairyland for exquisite handmade chocolate tasting.
- Stop at local market for seasonal Tropical fruits & Macadamia nut tasting and opportunity to buy freshly harvested local Tableland produce.
- Mount Uncle distillery (Australia’s NUMBER 1 Distillery)tasting award winning spirits
- Try 13 Tropical wines, liqueurs, cream liqueurs and ports overlooking the beautiful surrounds
- Sip a local grown coffee at Jaques Plantation
- Scones with local jam and Mungali dollop cream
- Drop off at Hotel