Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park is located just off the shore line of the spacious and stunning Lake Tinaroo. It is a quiet and perfect base to explore the Tablelands. We have a wide range of accommodation to suit everyone’s needs, from fully self-contained deluxe Waterview Villas through to Budget Cabins, and Powered Sites to Unpowered Sites.
We are pet friendly and enjoy meeting everyone’s backseat drivers. We have everything here to make your holiday enjoyable and comfortable, including, a café, general store, camp kitchens, resort style swimming pool, jumping pillow, fuel, ice, firewood, gas, bait and tackle, we have to lot! We have a large range of equipment to hire including stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, canoes and peddle karts.
For more information and current specials check out our website.
We are only one minute from the boat ramp to either launch your fishing boat or your ski boat.
The Lake is home to a number of fish, including the big Barramundi, Sooty Grunter, Mouth Almighty, Perch, Brim and many more. The Lake is used for fishing, water skiing, wakeboarding, swimming, jet skiing, sailing and wind surfing.
On the foreshore of Lake Tinaroo there are several BBQ areas, covered playgrounds and don’t forget the Pontoon. The fantastic cement paths along the water edge are great for walking your dog.
Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park is super pet friendly. Pets are welcome at all cabin and sites.
Terms and Conditions when travelling with your pet:
- Pets are limited to two pets per booking, subject to manager’s discretion and approval on arrival.
- A cost of $10/pet applies for cabin stays and a $50 cash bond is required. This bond will be returned after the cabin has been checked. Pets on sites stay free.
- Pets are welcome on the verandas and balconies of all accommodation.
- No pets are allowed indoors.
- Cats must be confined in a cage at all times.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and “pet parking” is available at various locations throughout the park.
- If you choose to leave the park for any duration of time, you must take your pet with you. Or ask reception about local pet sitters.
- Your pet must not enter the amenities, camp kitchen, laundry areas, swimming pool and bouncing pillow areas. We have a separate disabled shower and toilet for guests with guide dogs and assistance dogs.
- Continuous barking will not be tolerated.
- All mess made by your pet must be put into a sealed bag and disposed of in the green waste bins outside. Pet tidy bags can be found in various locations around the park.
- You will also be held responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in the confines of Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park. You further agree to pay for any claim of compensation in relation to your pets activities (scratching, biting, damaging property).
- Failure to follow these rules will result in a minimum $250 cleaning/damage fee.
- We are sure your thoughtfulness as an animal lover and owner will allow us to maintain the acceptance of pets. Thank you in advance for adhering to these terms and conditions.